View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I listen to more sports talk radio than I should.

Had a small run in with Josh Innes that exposed me to some really disgraceful radio he is doing. I don't care what he thinks of me, but apparently he cares what I think of his program. I usually do not listen much to him, but if he wants a dialogue on creeper radio, this is it:

My love and hate for sports talk radio

Generally, the solutions to most talk radio is to switch the channel. But when 610 is home of the Texans, it just seems repulsive that we still have this sort of act going on in 2013.

If you have any opinions on this subject, or sports talk radio in general, I urge you to leave a comment there and share the post on FB/Twitter. I know various people at the Texans read my blog, and you never know when you can make a difference with things just by sharing a reasoned opinion on the interwebs.
Well 'duh' Steph!!

Personally, I haven't listened to 610 since John and Lance left. It got even worse after that whenever the rest of the guys left. 610 is not only a former shell of itself, it downright sucks!!