View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I can live with Patton in the 1st. I disagree though, their will be several QB's taken in the 1st round. QB's are always in need and get over drafted based on that need.
This is classic Kipper statement. Let draft season officially begin even though you, me & many others have been mocking & analyzing prospects since beginning of last season. I personally like it when he drums up other positions besides QB position which is constantly overdrafted with few exceptions (Aaron Rodgers @ Russel Wilson come to mind).

Really like Patton pick. If texans come up empty in free agency to address WR position I'm on board. Maybe his draft grade is not first round now but he would be the impact player they're looking for. I wouldn't stop there either, grab a mid to late round burner too to really stretch the field. Schaub/Kubiak are under scrutiny to perform so adding weapons must be their priortiy.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote