View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #24
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52455 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I refuse to listen to that DB. I cant stand him.

My lineup:
10-12 - ND & Greg
12-3 - Matt Thomas
3-7 - Charlie & Lance

So pretty much, I don't even listen to 610, and Josh is the main reason. He turned me off from the whole station.
Thanks to podcasts those of us who are far away from Houston at times still get to hear the broadcasts and "In The Trenches" is definitely my favorite because it so emphasizes Football, NFL football, and especially Texans' Football.
Now Lance is very knowledgeable about football for someone who's not played the game, but in other areas I sorta feel that he's over matched with the brainy and very articulate CP ?
Regarding Josh, the first time I heard him I thought he was a total jerk, but after hearing him another time or two I'm actually starting to find him kinda amusing ? But he's definitely off-the-wall and would turn many off very quickly.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote