View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #67
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
We are only afraid of rookie WRs that we draft. We haven't drafted one that has had an impact in 10 YEARS.
Specifically for rookies that's not Texans thing but an NFL thing, this year there were only four with 50 or more catches (interesting that three were in the AFC south). Even if drafting the right one, few come and impactful. just takes a couple of years in most cases.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...ort/receptions

link in case i miss counted