Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: PreCombine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
He's got a base of 9m for the coming season , 6m of which would count against the cap should he be cut.
Sorry, just going with the numbers I had at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Smith's cap number is 9m with a savings of 6m with 3m in dead money. Smith was easily the second best player on the DL last season .... Can you upgrade for 6m?
I took that to mean he had a $6M salary, $3M bonus proration.....

I was going to cut his salary to $2M & pay him a $12M bonus over 3 years.... so that's only $6M/yr.... yeah, I got some work to do.