View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vance Joseph on DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Check out this podcast, from last Thursday (Valentines) he said a couple of things I thought was interesting, so check it out & let's discuss.

You'll need to go down & click on the one that says, "DB coach, Vance Joseph on DBs"

I'd have liked to hear them ask him what it's like working with Wade.

& if he'd be interested in taking over STs.
I didn't see your post until I began a new Thread re "Special Teams Assistant Coordinators." If the Texans are insistant on keeping Marciano, it would be nice to at least have another legitimate voice in the mix.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote