Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PreCombine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I like the first 3 picks a lot. I just don't know if we would start 2 rookies on the DL right off the bat. I think it would be more probable that we would move Earl Mitchell to DE on running downs. However, if we drafted Short and Williams our DL would be loaded for a VERY long time. Watt, Crick, Short, Williams, Mitchell...damn solid across the board. Bailey would be a good value pick in the 3rd. I'm not sure we draft a G that high since we drafted 2 guys who got playing time at guard last year. I also think that we really need a head banging FB (Kyle Juszczyk or Braden Wilson). Good, original mock draft.
Agree on OG as I said I keep taking Bailey off the mock but keep putting him back on. Jones did much better than I expected as a RG but he is a center and I'd like to begin to prepare him for life after Myers who has a huge contract. I like Brooks at RG this season and move him to LG when Wade Smith leaves. Alvin slides right in next to Newton. i would not be surprised to see Butler re-signed if cheap.