View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #4
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: elite is spelled B-R-A-D-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Here's another QB centric piece, this one from Football Outsiders.

Same three guys at the top of the list...... Brady, Manning, Brees, then Rogers is right there. Stafford has been getting a bad rap lately, but he's ranked 7th by F.O.

Interesting read, I thought.
Sorry, I can't take any ranking seriously that considers Matt "I can only throw the ball 53 yards through the air" Schaub higher than Joe "Greatest Ever, of all EVER" Flacco.

Do I need to put it? Really.

*Sigh*

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote