View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #70
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86827 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Lead NFL.......in RUNS on 3rd And Long

This has always been the biggest thing that bothers me about Kubiak the turtle. The guy is the most yellow coach I've ever seen in these situations. No trickery, no creativity, and flat out no balls in these situations.

And people please stop with the BS that he just doesn't trust Schaub. Gary's pulled this bull**** for years since he first got here when we had Carr and also the first two seasons where Rosenfels played half the time while Schaub was hurt. Gary is a play not to lose coach.

But this particular thing has hurt the Texans in many games and flat out stopped our offense from having opportunities to sustain drives. In Gary's first two seasons here I used to wish at times that he would just carry a Texans jersey over to the other side of the field since he wasn't actively trying to beat the other team with regular plays on a 3rd down. He'd just give up on the drive. It made the Texans so easy to beat for years.

This statistic is not surprising at all. I would have bet money on it if it was asked prior to this thread.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote