View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #9
darrinlane
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 darrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respecteddarrinlane is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

I have my radio tuned in to 610 most of the time. When I get off work, it is tuned into 790?. I do anything to listen to Zeurlein...sure I messed the spelling up on that one! At lunch I listen to 790 as well for the "in the trenches". I suppose that can get a bit creepy...but it's mostly funny when not directly talking about football. They have really good insight on the game from former players points of view. I enjoy "Texan Chick" and her blog more than Innis..or whatever his name is.
darrinlane is offline   Reply With Quote