View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

Quote:
You see, if you are a hetero and help raise money for a womens shelter, then you can get paid to say whatever vulgar things you want about women. Im wondering what hed feel free to say if he helped raise money for the NAACP. Or hey, I donated to the ASPCA, let me kick some puppies!
That was one of your best blogs. What's sad is that this guy really believes his own pretzel logic.

Let's call it as it is - 610 has gone to $%^* since Lance, John, and Charlie left. Yes, they have the Texans contract. And Texans fans are worse served because of it. I know squat about radio programming, and maybe straight sportstalk without the lame shtick doesn't pull ratings. It's too bad so much has to cater to the lowest common denominator.