View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #38
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I don't think the Patriots would target him. They're using Woodhead in that role already.

I think the Pats will go after Percy Harvin and let Welker walk.

Anybody here think the idea of Tom Brady throwing to Percy Harvin is just unfair to the rest of the NFL on many levels? Yeah, me too!

For as good and reliable as Welker is, Harvin is an upgrade.
The scary team is SF. Add Harvin there and you have a top read option QB with Harvin being a RB/WR..like he was in Minny...and you still have Crabtree coming into his own and Davis. That O would be messed up.

I like Casey. He fits the "system." But I wouldn't overpay...its the system.