View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

I was actually listening when he brought up your name and was thinking that guy may not know it, yet, but he's about to get more than he bargained for.

Howard Stern'ism. The gold standard lowest common denominator of creepers. Aspiring to that is, at best, un-original. They already did that routine at 8th grade recess, guys. The balance of it was just kinda mean. If Kate were my sister, I think I would have had to dot a few eyes.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote