View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #24
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Check this Out! Watt next to Yao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Man, that's crazy to see someone make JJ look like the average dude.

My oldest son is 6'10', around 320 lbs. right now. So his height would be in between these two cats. 5" taller than JJ, but still 8" shorter than Yao. I'd love to see a pic with the three of them, because he's the one that usually towers. He's also a huge fan of JJ.

Man do come from a long line of Sequioa's? That could be his wrasslin' name, I'll be happy to be his manager I'll be 'El Landscaper'.