View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #54
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Lead NFL.......in RUNS on 3rd And Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Couldn't agree more as far Kubiak & him progressing as a coach. The simple & easy comeback will be he's a 12-4 coach & that's enough to satisfy some. Unfortunately, I want & expect more then AFC South Championships & pretty regular season records. I truly doubt the Colts fans were happy w/ just AFC South banners year in & year out, but this is new to us & hopefully eventually we too will all expect & want more as well.
Every fan wants their team to be a dynasty... perennial division champs and multiple super bowl championships. At the same time, I'm realistic. Becoming a dynasty is extremely difficult and requires some luck on your side.

The Colts stuck with Dungy for five playoff seasons before they eventually made it to the Super Bowl. Are you suggesting the Colts should have let Dungy go and kept circulating coaches until they found one that brought them to the SB?
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote