View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Lead NFL.......in RUNS on 3rd And Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Couldn't agree more as far Kubiak & him progressing as a coach. The simple & easy comeback will be he's a 12-4 coach & that's enough to satisfy some. Unfortunately, I want & expect more then AFC South Championships & pretty regular season records. I truly doubt the Colts fans were happy w/ just AFC South banners year in & year out, but this is new to us & hopefully eventually we too will all expect & want more as well.
The difference is when the Colts were racking up AFC South Championship banners, I don't think their fans were eager to run their HC & QB out of town. They may have been, but I don't know.

I doubt Ravens' fans were as bad as we are here the last few years & they started out with a better team.

I doubt the Falcons fans were as bad.

And I could be completely wrong about all those. I'm disappointed we didn't get tot he AFC Championship, but I understand things don't always happen the way I want. We ran out of gas...... it happens.

Forget the fact that the Patriots won 3 Superbowls with Brady & Belichick & imagine we had the same type of seasons they had since 2005. Nine years going to the play offs, only getting to the Super Bowl twice, & failing both times.

That's a bonafide multiple Super Bowl Champion coach & QB, both going to the HoF & they couldn't get it done in nine years. So it's not the end of the world.

It's odd, to me, that we think our team is good enough to win a championship, but have no love for the QB or the HC... & many of us wouldn't piss on the GM to save his life.