View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #56
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I got it from here : http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/kevin-walter/

He has received his guaranteed money of $11m: 2010 $3m base + $1m roster; 2011 same ($4m); 2012 reduced salary to $2m + $1m roster or total $11m guaranteed & paid. His roster bonus in '13 &'14 should not be counted against cap imo as not guaranteed or upfront bonus. I don't think it would be dead money as he had to make roster to receive.
BB, it reads "First year roster bonus $5M".

It looks to me he already got that $5M in his pocket; therefore, there will be $2M in dead money if Walter is cut.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote