View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

Put me down as a non-Cowher fan. That guy has been away from football for entirely too long and I think most people who pine for him just want him because he's basically the opposite of Kubiak in terms of how "in-your-face" his coaching style is.
While I do like Cowher as a coach, a Steelers' coach, there's nothing about him that makes me believe you can hand him a play off team & see that team in a Super Bowl shortly after. He was handed a play off team & learned on the job. & what got him to the Super Bowl (an enigma at QB) can't be easily duplicated.