View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think when you compare other FB's in the league Casey makes a ton of plays out of the backfield or even running a route. Foster runs out of a single back set quite often so I'm not as worried about how his blocking is (Which is adequate, but certainly not all-world).

I hope that we retain him because I think his versatility means he could go in with 3 TE sets that we've seen a few times, as well as being in the FB spot as well, but I don't think he's worth an entire million against the cap.
What do you think would be a fair price for Casey. We said no to paying Leach $3M/yr (I think) & Dressen signed a 3 year $8.5M contract, just under $3M/yr.