View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013   #54
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Sumlin is a very interesting case but I think a lot of that interest lays in the fact that most NFL fans aren't exactly familiar with what he's done in college football besides the last year he was at UofH and his first year at A&M (Which I'll admit his first year at A&M was damn near legendary). He got put into the SEC, in what most would've considered an impossible situation, and got his team together enough to go 10-2 in that tough ass conference and embarrassed Alabama (Which no team has really done in a couple of years).

If the Texans went out and hired Sumlin and replaced Kubiak with him after the 2013 season I wouldn't be that upset about it depending on what the Texans did that year.

Put me down as a non-Cowher fan. That guy has been away from football for entirely too long and I think most people who pine for him just want him because he's basically the opposite of Kubiak in terms of how "in-your-face" his coaching style is.