View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013   #34
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Just throwing this out there but how do we know, Keyshawn Martin, Lestar Jean and the like, aren't that guy yet?

I'm not saying, by any stretch that those guys are the answer but I would rather focus the draft in other areas. Primarily the Texans defensive interior.
Agreed! Of course, I'll always lean towards defense

A lot depends on our UFAs. OLB if Barwin leaves? DB if Quin and/or McCain leave? NT if Cody leaves? ILB for sure

What else do we need on offense other than WR and an olineman or two? So yeah, my draft would be defense heavy....again