View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I think if you want Williams you will have to spend a 1st after the combine.

Likewise, Patton will probably run in the 4.55 range which will drop him to the 2nd.

Williams intrigues me. He kinda reminds me of Brian Dawkins. A guy who will go in the 3/4th rd range and be a 10 yr starter. (Dawkins went in the 3rd)
I'm not looking for "stars of the combine" solid numbers yes, but not buying into the hype, at least just yet.

I would like to see more speed from Quinton, but his savy more than makes up for that plus I like the way he attacks the ball. With lame ducks Schaub throws he needs receivers that work to the ball & don't allow defenders to jump routes. I think his numbers even as a rookie, in the right situation could be tops in class next to Hopkins. He can also return punts & kickoffs. When all is said & done in a couple years no one will care Texans used a first on him because he will be leading the team in receptions & be a playmaker. Isn't that what we need?

Kipper agrees - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...y-team/page/28

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote