View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
My prediction of what will happen with the number 2 WR

Kevin Walter will be outright cut- Actual cap savings
the Texans will sign a mid or lower level Wr as a veteran WR2- 9(Ramess Barden, Brandon gibson since they are at least young)
Draft another rookie Wr in rounds 2-4.

My only hope for diferent is that fact that the owner has already said on several occassions that WR2 is a priority.
I dont know that Walter will be cut .... His cap hit is ~$4.5m but the actual savings against the cap is just under $2m.

The question is are you going to get a better player for that $2m , if not he's not going anywhere.

Got a list of players you feel are an upgrade for $2m or less ??

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote