View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013   #100
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
The only numbers that matter to me are 31 years old versus 24 years old. I want a guy who will be around a longer time.
It's not likely that either receiver will play for the Patriots 10 years from now. They'll probably sign him for 5-6 years, but the next 3 is all that really matters. If he doesn't perform over the next 3, chances he'll be cut before the final two.

So the only years that matter, are the next three.

Welker may very well have peaked. Harvin may peak in the next three.

I'm not saying there is a clear cut right choice, but I don't thin their ages make it a no brainer.

Another thing, the way the Randy Moss experiment ended, & the Ocho Cinco debacle, I'm not so sure the Patriots would be interested.