View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Lead NFL.......in RUNS on 3rd And Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
So you must have noticed that Matt wasn't stepping into his throws? Could that have had anything to do with his foot being hurt?

Or did somebody stick a rock in his sock every week?

After 10 yrs in the NFL Matt suddenly started having problems with his footwork. Do you think that could've been because he had one of the most debilitating injuries a football player regardless of position could possibly have?

Or maybe as you say Matts arm just cant hold up for a complete season. Either way the Texans need to find his heir apparent in the worst way. I mean Brees/Rodgers/Stafford etc....anyone with 2 healthy feet, even Peytons arms didn't fall off and they threw the ball considerably more than Matt did last yr.
I mean I saw no evidence or any foot injury. He had no problem planting his feet, he stepped into his throws, he pushed off both feet equally well. If there was an issue with is foot, he didn't act like it.

I also did not see any evidence of a dead arm, but I'd believe it more because the evidence is more subjective.