1. Short, you know I'm on board with this pick, love it. He's perfect for the 1 gap 3-4 system that Wade uses as a NT but I'm just not sure he's fast enough for DE duties.
2. B. Williams, I'm still ehhhh with this player, he shows potential but one good week of practice and a good Senior Bowl showing doesn't mean he's ready to make the huge leap from D2 to the NFL. I need to see more from him. Also there's no way we change 2/3rds of our D-line in one offseason with rookies. A new NT makes sense when he has vet. DE's beside him but 2 rookies starting on the D-line is asking for trouble, especially with Williams stepping up from D2 ball.
3. S. Bailey, he's a slot/#3 WR in the NFL and we've already got Martin in that position and although he's not great yet he shows some potential and we need a starting #2WR. One of the first 2 picks has got to be WR and someone bigger, listed at 5'10" in college probably means that he's 5'08"-5'09". We all know colleges with all their grossly overpriced intelligence still don't know how to use a measuring tape.
3b. A. Bailey, I really like the player as an OG but I think the Texans will look for an OT here that can double as an OG since we look for athleticism/quickness/agility in our O-linemen.
4. Klein, love this pick as well, sideline to sideline ILB with good coverage skills, I like his size for the position as well.
5. Hawthorne, I know CBS has him ranked in the 6th and I love the player but I still think he goes higher than this, probably in the 3rd. Walterfootball has him listed as a 2nd-4th round prospect.
6. M. Williams, another great pick that makes sense for the Texans needs.
7. Smith, I like the player but his ACL surgery was in December and I doubt him being ready by Sept. 2013. I'm thinking he'd be either on IR or PUP at the beginning of the season and wouldn't be usefull until the 2014 season.
Last edited by Wolf6151; 02-14-2013 at 12:41 AM.