Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #2
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PreCombine

Hmmm! 2 D-linemen in first 2 rounds. While I like both of these players I'm not sure the Texans take this route, and then drafting a WR in the 3rd that's only listed at 5'10". Isn't Martin supposed to be that guy? I know Bailey has a lot of speed and good hands, but I'm just not sold on this. Like the other picks (especially Klein and Williams), just not sure if Williams will be there in the 6th for us.

Overall, I probably liked all the players you picked. Just don't think it will go down this way.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote