View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #97
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't understand why New England wouldn't just keep Welker, he's shown that he can & will do what ever they ask & he just keeps getting better.
Good stats and production aside, I still remember the Super Bowl against the Giants on what would have likely been a game-winning, first down catch that he just dropped. I'd rather have Percy Harvin instead of Wes Welker right now despite what the numbers say. The only numbers that matter to me are 31 years old versus 24 years old. I want a guy who will be around a longer time.