View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #14
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Good Takes!

Give me Patton in 1st Brandon Williams in 2nd & Loche in 5th. Regarding Secondary, rounds 3-4. like the Nevada saftey in 4th as example. Could be edge, big & physical CB or compact, quick to fill nickel role just add a ballhawk in this secondary somewhere.
I think if you want Williams you will have to spend a 1st after the combine.

Likewise, Patton will probably run in the 4.55 range which will drop him to the 2nd.

Williams intrigues me. He kinda reminds me of Brian Dawkins. A guy who will go in the 3/4th rd range and be a 10 yr starter. (Dawkins went in the 3rd)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote