View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Lead NFL.......in RUNS on 3rd And Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Well if Kubiak is a guru & we ran it on 3rd & long an inordinate number of times (which I know we did) then you'd have to think there was a reason. I'd like to know what that reason was, but most speculate that Kubiak is too conservative, or restricts Matt, or that Matt is shell-shocked.... & I just find those reasons hard to believe.

I don't believe that is the future of our offense. Hopefully, it is a thing of the past.
Or maybe just maybe

Wait for it

Wait for it

Matt was playing with a bum foot
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote