View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #94
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't understand why New England wouldn't just keep Welker, he's shown that he can & will do what ever they ask & he just keeps getting better.
Umm, I'm going to guess Harvin and Welker want about the same $$$$ and BB thinks Harvin is better. They've come close with to winning a SB with a Brady to Welker combo. They think Brady to Harvin is better and will be enough to win a SB. Will it happen, who knows? But I like that the Pats are willing to take chances. Unlike my favorite team.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote