View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Check this Out! Watt next to Yao

Y'all haven't seen when the Chinese had an 8'2 and 8'1 on their basketball team. They can't move a lick, but they never had to leave their feet off the ground to put the ball in the basket. (I don't think they were allowed to dunk back then, but even if it was allowed, I'm not sure they can have much success with it.)

I think it was the 1980 Olympics.
The problem was they were big and tall, but they played small and short.
They can't get close to the basket hardly.
But when they did, like I said, they didn't have to leave their feet to put the ball in the basket (and they didn't).

Nobody paid much attention because they never won anything, but those guys were way up there, they would have made Yao look like a midget. They weren't skinny like Ralph Sampson either, but they weren't big. They looked proportionate for their size, but they were just too too slow.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote