View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #93
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Harvin to Houston a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What is it about Harvin that makes you think he is capable of either stretching the field, or threaten a defense on the outside?

Don't get me wrong, I think Harvin is a dynamic player & I'd love to see him in a Texans uni next year, but if you think this offense needs a deep threat or a major weapon on the edge, Harvin is not that guy.
AJ is still a viable deep threat and I think Harvin still have the speed and elusiveness to be effective outside, but I think he'd be better suited being moved around creating mismatch opportunities and breaking short crossing passes into something much bigger. While Martin is shifty enough in the slot I still am not sure he has the ability to break away from defenders the way Harvin can.

At any rate this offense could use ANYONE more dynamic at WR.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote