View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #36
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 38029 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You know what? My mistake. Honestly, it really was.

I tend to see threads on the front "Forums" page and sometimes mistakenly click on one that leads to the smack talk forum, assuming that it's in the National Football League forum. I don't normally participate in this forum and usually when I do this I catch that I'm now in here and back out. I think smack talk is pointless, Disliked Blazing Arrow intensely, and take the entire "thing" far too seriously (for good or ill) to do this. This time I didn't notice that it was in the smack talk forum until later.

By all means, enjoy your conversation. My mistake.
I think it was moved into this forum.
But I could be mistaken.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote