View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #119
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The only QB that I would definitely take over Bray is Bridgewater and maybe McCarron. McCarron looked great playing behind one of the greatest OL's in college football history. I still like MCCarrons moxie though.

Bray was better than Murray and Boyd.
Steelb, I think that Bama line was slightly overrated in pass pro, just like the Texans line was.

The Tides don't go deep all that much, so their load was not quite heavy with McCaron getting the ball out fairly quickly. Also, for some reason, McCarron seems to want to get out of the pocket a little early (more often than I'd like for my QB to.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote