View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #28
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL Notes on Quin, Barwin & Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
My nephew talks to Barwin a local bar they both go to (my nephew had been a bar tender there), and Barwin told him on Sunday night that he know he had a bad season and is willing to take a one year deal to prove last year was a fluke. He also thinks he put on to much weight last season and that cost him some quickness.

He also said that if some team threw him a big offer he would take it. He is not dumb.
Well, the "hometown discount" is out the window. I like Barwin & I think last season could've been a fluke, but I believe he will have a team throw more then 1 yr deal at him which could lead to his departure. Possibly even Cincy or Cleveland which could possibly be right up his alley if he wants to head back home. I would like to see him back, but I have my doubts. Giving him a long term deal worth big money would not be a smart move on the Texans behalf.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote