View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #34
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
You realize that was Week 7?
Yes, that's part of the joke. I thought cutting the trophy in half and shipping it to Kubiak would have been enough of a tipoff that I didn't need the sarcasm smiley.

As for the thread in general, this is the smack talk subforum, so I don't have a problem with it. It's here to talk smack and agitate other fans with a good ribbing. No reason to call the guy a troll for gloating about winning the Super Bowl. I'm sure if the Texans win one, the Cowboys and our division rival's boards will be rife with these kinds of threads rubbing it in their faces. It's just the nature of fandom. As long as people aren't attacking each other personally, it's all in good fun. Ignore it if you can't take the heat.