View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher's mock Feb 11, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Could be a bust or one of best defensive backs in NFL. Personally, I think most of his problem was mental. From my research, his coach thought he was trying to "jump the ball" with focus on INT rather than a good play. I believe it was Tennessee's WRs that made him look really bad early 2012. I would definitely spend a 3rd if other positions not needed more. I had a very interesting link that said his recovery speed was not good and if he misread a play he would look bad. His 2012 off year was 5 INTs.

Just found link I referred to. I suggest all read it.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/fut...-david-amerson
How do you think he translates as a FS in the NFL ? .... How's his tackling skills ?

I saw some rating him as a first rounder as recent as a month ago (I had him in the second) .... dropping to the 4th is a bit shocking to me especially in such short order.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote