View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #340
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So now that we got that out of the way....

My friend.

It is not my intention to insult Joe Flacco when I mention that his two biggest throws in his amazing Super Bowl run were underthrown. Nor do I mean any harm to the most awesomest QB in the league when I say Bolden contorted himself to catch a pass thrown by the great one. Technically they are just facts.

But this is a Texans board & the conversation is about Matt Schaub. The argument was made that Matt's stats mean nothing because he consistently under throws his receivers & they have to make wildly acrobatic catches to make him look good.

A reference to Flacco here is not an insult. It is a sincere expression of flattery that I compare our mere human QB to the god of all QBs.
Go back to th Week 1 win over te Bengals- Joe threw the same pass to Pitta: its in the playbook.

Regardless, the thread was about comparing Schaub to the other 11 QB's in the playoffs: that was done and became a focus on Flacco as he kept winning while others were losing.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote