View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013   #116
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I'm going to try and keep my eye on Bridgewater this year. He looked really good in the Sugar Bowl, and if he is somewhat off this upcoming season, he could fall to us in the 2014 draft. I like what I saw out of him, and think he could fit really well into our system.

2 problems though. 1. He has hype from this game, and could already be on top of some teams lists, and 2. It was just one game. I assume he had to be good to get that team to the Sugar Bowl, but there has to be something he lacks in.

Keepin an eye out. Hopefully, he goes under the radar, because I would spend a 1st rounder on him
Trust me bridgewater isn't falling under the radar next year.