View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #114
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
There are about 4 guys in the 2014 draft that I'd take over anyone in the 2013 class.

Aaron Murray, Tajh Boyd, AJ McCarron, and Logan Thomas.

There's no way we're drafting a franchise QB this year, but maybe depending how well or bad Schaub plays next season, maybe we will. If we draft a QB this year, he's going to be behind TJ Yates if anything.
The only QB that I would definitely take over Bray is Bridgewater and maybe McCarron. McCarron looked great playing behind one of the greatest OL's in college football history. I still like MCCarrons moxie though.

Bray was better than Murray and Boyd.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote