View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #79
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Harvin to Houston a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The rumor is that the Vikings are expecting him to hold out. So the thinking is if we were to trade for him, he'll most likely not play for the remainder of his contract.

While I do believe he will hold out if we trade for him, I don't think he would hold out if he were traded to a true contender, San Francisco or New England
Yeah, I'm up to speed, but I'm not sure if he'd hold out wherever he was traded. There's other issues in minny besides money...his playing time has been a problem for him ...he wanted to reach certain incentives in his contract and he felt like he wasn't being allowed to do so by being taken off the field too often....

But if we traded for him I think it'd be a non issue because I think they'd try to extend him. And he can afford to hold out in minnesotta through camp and pre season or whatever...he knows the plays there...he has proven himself as a player in that locker room...

Can you imagine how difficult hed make it on himself by being traded and then holding out?

He has to be smarter than that....right? Seems like he'd have more to lose in that situation than gain...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote