View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #15
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
My prediction of what will happen with the number 2 WR

Kevin Walter will be outright cut- Actual cap savings
the Texans will sign a mid or lower level Wr as a veteran WR2- 9(Ramess Barden, Brandon gibson since they are at least young)
Draft another rookie Wr in rounds 2-4.

My only hope for diferent is that fact that the owner has already said on several occassions that WR2 is a priority.
I really like the Barden option. The kid for some reason just hasn't been given much of a chance in New York, but his size is something that can't can't be coached or taught and whenever I see him out on the field it seems like he produces. Had a very nice game against Carolina this year.

EDIT: probably shouldn't say he has produced especially in the regular season, but he has looked good in preseason and in his limited play in the regular season. I believe he's been nicked up some but he has a lot of upside.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote