View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #14
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
My prediction of what will happen with the number 2 WR

Kevin Walter will be outright cut- Actual cap savings
the Texans will sign a mid or lower level Wr as a veteran WR2- 9(Ramess Barden, Brandon gibson since they are at least young)
Draft another rookie Wr in rounds 2-4.
I just can't see how that will help the Texans' WR situation. I've never even heard of Ramses Barden or Brandon Gibson. As you said, these guys are mid to lower level WRs. We know what we're going to get from them. They're probably not going to be able to step in as the #2 WR.

And relying on another WR rookie? That's just a gamble. We need a proven, solid #2 WR who can step in immediately and contribute to the team.