View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

I like Patton where we're drafting as well. Reading some things on him recently it seems like he has a nice edge to him. I like guys that play with a chip on their shoulder and it seems like he plays with that mentality. He'd be a nice change of pace attitude wise to what we currently have. Good guy, but full of self confidence.

I'd bring in another 2nd tier vet at receiver and let he, Walter, and Jean battle it out. Martin and Posey aren't going anywhere so you can figure them into the equation. A group of AJ, Patton, Martin, Jean/Walter/FA (Posey when he's healthy) looks better than what we threw out at the end of the year. Martin should be better with a full year under his belt, and I believe Patton is polished enough as a route runner to contribute right away. The key would be getting him acclimated to the offense and the staff will make that judgment during the process.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote