View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #338
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Otherrwise your point, while technically correct...
So now that we got that out of the way....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
And I love the underthrown ball & the receiver having to adjust argument, but when we're talking about Flacco, his two biggest throws of the play offs were both underthrown. & the first TD pass to Bolden in the Super Bowl...... go back & watch a few passes before that, he threw the same ball to Bolden, Bolden just wasn't able to adjust. The one that he did score on Bolden made an amazing Matrix like catch.
My friend.

It is not my intention to insult Joe Flacco when I mention that his two biggest throws in his amazing Super Bowl run were underthrown. Nor do I mean any harm to the most awesomest QB in the league when I say Bolden contorted himself to catch a pass thrown by the great one. Technically they are just facts.

But this is a Texans board & the conversation is about Matt Schaub. The argument was made that Matt's stats mean nothing because he consistently under throws his receivers & they have to make wildly acrobatic catches to make him look good.

A reference to Flacco here is not an insult. It is a sincere expression of flattery that I compare our mere human QB to the god of all QBs.