View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #26
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225061 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Why are you guys still talking to this dude and answering his questions? What possible purpose could that serve other than to continue to stroke him. I realize he's a fan of the team that won the Super Bowl but it's like he's taken up residence here to enjoy subtly gloating and sucking up all the butt-hurt and frustration before leaving. Every time he speaks I'm reminded of Eric Cartman lapping up the "delicious tears of unfathomable misery" As long as you respond with some kind of nod to how great they were he's the wonderful, friendly visiting fan (who never leaves). The moment you reply with a contrary belief he gets another boner and starts rubbing your noses in their Super Bowl win.

I just don't get it. All he does is throw bait out and you guys keep biting. The day the Texans win the Super Bowl I can tell you one thing. I'll be surrounded by Texans fans not poorly trolling the board of some other team.