View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is Harvin to Houston a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I like the thought of making this move. I think Percy could really stretch defenses and give us a legit second outside threat, which this offense border desperately needs.
What is it about Harvin that makes you think he is capable of either stretching the field, or threaten a defense on the outside?

Don't get me wrong, I think Harvin is a dynamic player & I'd love to see him in a Texans uni next year, but if you think this offense needs a deep threat or a major weapon on the edge, Harvin is not that guy.