View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #15
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Never really crossed my mind other than the fact I would have much rather played Baltimore than NE in the playoffs. I was actually rooting for the Ravens the whole time and picked them to beat San Fran.

Watching the old Texans players, I don't really miss Pollard. He is a great player in the right system and tough as nails but I think he really benefits from Baltimore's defensive scheme and having Reed playing center field. I just don't think he could line up and be effective in Wade's defense.

Jacoby, I don't miss at all. He needed to be cut. Call it a change of scenery, wake up call, or whatever you will, he had some big plays for ya'll in some crucial situations but I neither miss him nor want him back.

Leach on the other hand I miss like hell. I've haven't enjoyed watching a FB as much as him since Alstott. He's the best blocking fullback in the league and he has hands made of velvet. He was a perfect fit in this system. Hindsight is 20/20 but I sure wish we had shelled out the money for that guy.