View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #109
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Ironic isn't it, Texans traded places with Ravens who selected Flacco now one of the top QB's in the NFL
I think that's a bit overboard. He's been so up and down over his career and he did get hot in the playoffs this year. I still wouldn't take him over Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers or even Big Ben.

Dude's going to get paid this year for his hot hand, but I'm still not sold on him being elite.

Though like someone else already pointed out having a top LT in the game isn't so bad either.

I'd still love to steal a guy like Bray in the second.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote